Agreement Between User and Doe Run
The Doe Run Website is comprised of various webpages operated by Doe Run.
The Doe Run Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Doe Run Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Doe Run reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Doe Run Website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Doe Run Website at any time and without notice.
Links to Third‑Party Sites
The Doe Run Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Doe Run and Doe Run is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Doe Run is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Doe Run is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Doe Run of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Doe Run Website, you warrant to Doe Run that you will not use the Doe Run Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Doe Run Website in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Doe Run Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Doe Run Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Doe Run Website.
Use of Communication Services
The Doe Run Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal webpages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain malicious code, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Doe Run has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Doe Run reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Doe Run reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Doe Run reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Doe Run’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or others in any Communication Service. Doe Run does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Doe Run specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Doe Run spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Doe Run.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided to Doe Run or Posted at Any Doe Run Website
Doe Run does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Doe Run (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Doe Run Website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Doe Run, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses, including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Doe Run is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Doe Run’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE DOE RUN WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. DOE RUN AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE DOE RUN WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE DOE RUN WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
DOE RUN AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE DOE RUN WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. DOE RUN AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON‑INFRINGEMENT.
Doe Run reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Doe Run Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
GENERAL. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New York, New York, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Doe Run Website. Use of the Doe Run Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Doe Run as a result of this agreement or use of the Doe Run Website. Doe Run’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Doe Run’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Doe Run Website or information provided to or gathered by Doe Run with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Doe Run with respect to the Doe Run Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Doe Run with respect to the Doe Run Website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the Doe Run Website are: © Copyright 2018 The Doe Run Company and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
(3) A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
(4) A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
(5) Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
(6) A statement that you have a good‑faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(7) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.