Specifically, the information that we collect through the Cookies on our Website is as follows:
Page Information, which is retained by us for metrics:
- URL – the URL of the page you are viewing and
- Title – the title of the page you are viewing
Browser Information, which is retained by us for metrics:
- Browser name – the type of browser you are using;
- Browser settings – the settings on the browser you are using;
- Viewport or Viewing pane – the size of the browser window you are using; and
- Screen resolution – the resolution of your screen.
User Information, which is retained by us for metrics:
- IP address – derived from the numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network;
- Operating system – derived from yourdevice;
- Information about other identifiers assigned to the device – derived from your device;
- Location – derived from the IP address where the hit originated;
- Access time – derived from your browser;
- Referring website address – derived from your browser; and
- Language – derived from the language settings of your browser.
It is always possible for you to visit our Website without disclosing your Personal Data. This requires that you have disabled cookies. You can opt out of the processing of such information via the Cookie Consent Banner displayed at the bottom of the relevant Website. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website or online services.
If you have any questions about the cookies on our Website or any of the information, including, without limitation, personal data, gathered by the cookies, please contact Doe Run.
By email at email@example.com
By mail at The Doe Run Resources Corporation, Attn: Data Protection Officer, 1801 Park 270 Drive, Suite 300, St. Louis, MO 63146.
We are committed and required to respond to any of your inquiries on this issue within one month of receiving the communication.